RIVER NEWS - NEWSLETTER ARCHIVE
We hosted a very successful Volunteer Event at Thirwood Place on May 9, and then “packed the house” at the Cultural Center of Cape Cod for Business After Hours on May 17.
- A note from FOBR Executive Director Brian Weiner
- Mobile pump-outs are back for summer 2018
- Community meeting at the Cultural Center of Cape Cod
- River cleanups and other upcoming events
Friends of Bass River initiated a meeting just before the holidays to discuss the proposed $17.5M Route 28 Bass River Bridge replacement slated to begin in 2020. This meeting brought many officials together for the first time, including MassDOT project manager Joe Pavao, representatives from the architectural design and engineering firms HDR and Howard Stein Hudson, and Yarmouth and Dennis town government.
- Route 28 Bridge Replacement
- Winter "Dredgery"
- Bridging the Gap
- Sawdust for your septic?
While it feels like summer was just last week, it’s time to say goodbye to the goblins and ghouls and usher in the busy holiday season. Thanksgiving is the perfect time to reflect and appreciate how wonderful is to live and play along the shores of this river.
- The Changing of the Season
- Become a Founding Family
- Saturday, November 18th- River Cleanup
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Interview with Cape Media News